What our Clients Say About Us:
Thank you for all taking the time to talk with me and for showing me around your lovely clinic. I very much enjoyed seeing how much pride you take in the practice and your dedication to the animals and people. Thank you for your consideration and time.Sara
I am most thankful to you both for having been so understanding and kind helping me to take the best care that I am able to of my beloved Madeline and her "baby: Sailor. Your help has been a true blessing to me in these difficult times. Thank you again for your kindness! And all my wishes of joy and peace to your entire dedicated staff!
Abundant thanks to everyone at River Road for all you have done for us and for our dogs.
love it there and so do my pets!Jaimie
We had to put our cat Teddy to sleep on our last visit, which was painful and deeply emotional for us. Dr. Melanson in particular was able to communicate in her words and manner an appreciation of Ted and of the feelings about his death. The rest of the staff were kind as well and I couldn't have imagined how anyone could have done a more professional and compassionate job in such a trying time for us. What we liked most was not just that we received help and understanding at the death of our four-legged friend, but that he got such great care over the long run. We felt that the Staff really liked and appreciated Ted.
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: