What our Clients Say About Us:
Many thanks for your skill and compassion. We love our boy and you saved him.Anna, Kiki, and Sara
We have been with River Road for almost 20 years. They have always given us the most complete and loving care for our dogs. They are always very clear and open about costs and options for procedures and issues. We have, sadly, lost 2 dogs to very early disease (1 at 4, 1 at 5) and their compassion and caring have shown through during those tough times as well.
I would recommend this clinic to anyone… staff are always helpful and I love the doctors.Danielle
Thanks so much for your caring and compassionate work in finding warm homes for homeless creatures. You provide a real service.
Thank you so much for the outstanding care of Ticker. I appreciate the extra effort many of you made to help Tucker when he was not feeling well. Thank you for the extra time many of you put in in order to make him comfortable and help him feel better. It is so reassuring to know that everyone at River Road recognizes how important our pets are and are willing to go the extra mile to care for our 4-legged children! Again, thank you so much for the extraordinary care that was provided for Tucker. I truly appreciate the care he has received and know how all of you truly care about the animals in your care.
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Glaucoma and Your Dog November 8, 2013
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: