What our Clients Say About Us:
Thank you for your nice call about Finch and the recent note from your staff. We do indeed miss our sweet dog. Thank you also for your compassionate care of Finch as well as of our other dogs over the years. we have felt lucky to be part of the RRVC family.
Love your clinic and the care my furbabies receive when they are in visiting you is fantastic!!!! Thanks to all of you!
Thank you so much for saving our little boy. We are taking good care of Riley at home, and appreciate all of your time and effort spent saving him. Mila Kundera once said “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring- it was peace.” Thank you for saving our most peaceful family member, we are forever grateful.Annie, Kiki, and Sara
Thank you for the great care Tucker received last week. With all of the strange issues he has going on at this time, I really appreciated the numerous phone calls to consult with PEAK as well as the thoroughness of his exam. Also appreciated the vet techs for sending pictures to PEAK and assisting with his care. Thank you for everything.Robin
Thanks so much for your caring and compassionate work in finding warm homes for homeless creatures. You provide a real service.
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014