What our Clients Say About Us:
We so appreciated your wonderful care for Saysee, her quiet death when it was time, your thoughtful card and beauiful flowers from the garden. We miss her but she truly loves life and thought "life was a ball." Thanks!
Thank you for all your kindness and compassion toward Fluffy. We appreciate it and feel that she died peacefully and unafraid.Elizabeth
I would recommend this clinic to anyone… staff are always helpful and I love the doctors.Danielle
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate what you did for my stray cat. He wouldn’t have survived if you hadn’t opened your doors for him. Now Brenda tells me you have found a wonderful home for him- I am so grateful. I wish there were more people like you who go out of their way to help animals!Debbie
I want to thank you for 22 years of compassionate and skillful care of my animals and especially for my last 14 years with Ilsa. Ilsa has come in with a ripped chest, a torn ear, a dog bite in the skill, a gouge in her hindquarters and the usual and ordinary things. Thanks to you and your dedicated staff, she has recovered from the unusual events and maintained good health and great joy all these years. It has been a comfort to know you were there. Thank you for today, too. Your gentleness and understanding are deeply appreciated. Also, your skill and compassion in helping Ilsa out of a lot of discomfort. The greatest gift has been your calm presence and swift aid when Ilsa has needed attention. Thank you for so many things.
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014