What our Clients Say About Us:
This note comes to say a most sincere "Thank you" to each and every one of you for all the special care that you gave to dear tiny Angel- then she visited your clinic and when she stayed while I was away- and then finally for helping her on her way to the happy hunting grounds. She was full of light and life and joy and delight. A profound thank you for everything.
Friendly and professional. The technician who did the Lyme inoculation noticed that Fergus was shaking and took a moment to speak to him give him a pet and the. he was noticeably more relaxed.Aline
I wanted to THANK YOU for all your care for Max. I appreciate everything you've done for us and I recommend you highly to all my friends in the Upper Valley. If it wasn't 2 hours away we'd still be coming to you! Thank you Dr. Pinello! If Max and I are in the area we'll stop in to say hello!
Seeing Mica as an individual rather than a generic cat with generic needs.Kathy
We are, and will always be so very grateful to you for your nudge to John to say "yes" to taking our Rosie home from your office when she was only ten weeks old. Now at 13 1/2 years old, Rosie is still such a bright light in our everyday. Thank you, thank you! I never had a doubt from the moment I laid eyes on her that she'd be perfect for us.
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: