What our Clients Say About Us:
We are, and will always be so very grateful to you for your nudge to John to say "yes" to taking our Rosie home from your office when she was only ten weeks old. Now at 13 1/2 years old, Rosie is still such a bright light in our everyday. Thank you, thank you! I never had a doubt from the moment I laid eyes on her that she'd be perfect for us.
Thank you Christine, for making my last goodbye to my sweet Booteous Maximous Van Hooch such a dignified and loving “gift to him”. As I suffer, he is free and no longer crippled. Thank you.Nancy
I wanted to THANK YOU for all your care for Max. I appreciate everything you've done for us and I recommend you highly to all my friends in the Upper Valley. If it wasn't 2 hours away we'd still be coming to you! Thank you Dr. Pinello! If Max and I are in the area we'll stop in to say hello!
Thank you for all of your wonderful help in 2013. Much appreciated!Catherine and the birds
Shadow is thriving thanks to you. You cried for her because she survived [the fire] despite being a walking skeleton. I attribute her toughness and contentedness- despite her thyroid problem- to your wise care and advice. You did blood work and IV treatment and loaded me up with food for her without charging me a dime. Your caring and generosity have touched me deeply not just now, but over the decades. What a wonderful vet- and friend!
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Your Bird Needs Veterinary Care! April 27, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Pet Care After Death January 29, 2014
- Flea and Tick Prevention- Frontline Plus April 24, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: