What our Clients Say About Us:
When our last old canine companion Herbie suddenly (but not unexpectedly) went into a state of ultimate crisis in the early winter, we knew that if we phoned Christine Pinello, who had cared for him and all our dogs for many years, she would know just what to do. It was a dreadful snowy, sleety day, we were unable to get Herbie into the car for what we knew would be his final journey, and we were quite distressed. But Dr. Christine and her tech assistant came out straight away, and they provided for our Herbie a dignified end, free of fear, and for us just the right measure of comfort and pastoral care. We now await a new dog to come into our lives, but we are certain that one of the first people he or she will meet will be Christine Pinello at River Road. We know will serve both our canine and human needs with that same special brand of calm and reassuring intelligence that we have valued so much over the years.
Nine years ago you weren’t sure if I would make it through the night. I enjoy life, thanks to you and your crew.Eftikia
Deborah is fantastic as always. Completely professional takes great care of the animals is loving and interested in them and polite with me. She is a joy. I came to your practice because of her in the past year.Robyn
Shadow is thriving thanks to you. You cried for her because she survived [the fire] despite being a walking skeleton. I attribute her toughness and contentedness- despite her thyroid problem- to your wise care and advice. You did blood work and IV treatment and loaded me up with food for her without charging me a dime. Your caring and generosity have touched me deeply not just now, but over the decades. What a wonderful vet- and friend!
Thank you for taking care of Bella! I love that we can count on you to take good care of our dog.Marjorie and Jim
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014