What our Clients Say About Us:
Christine Pinello is such a good friend and has cared well for our dog through several difficult episodes over many years. Everyone is very kind and helpful.Donald
This note comes to say a most sincere "Thank you" to each and every one of you for all the special care that you gave to dear tiny Angel- then she visited your clinic and when she stayed while I was away- and then finally for helping her on her way to the happy hunting grounds. She was full of light and life and joy and delight. A profound thank you for everything.
A pleasure as always when the visit is routine (but then the staff helped so well on another acute visit even that was positive). Staff definitely goes the extra mile!Laura
When our last old canine companion Herbie suddenly (but not unexpectedly) went into a state of ultimate crisis in the early winter, we knew that if we phoned Christine Pinello, who had cared for him and all our dogs for many years, she would know just what to do. It was a dreadful snowy, sleety day, we were unable to get Herbie into the car for what we knew would be his final journey, and we were quite distressed. But Dr. Christine and her tech assistant came out straight away, and they provided for our Herbie a dignified end, free of fear, and for us just the right measure of comfort and pastoral care. We now await a new dog to come into our lives, but we are certain that one of the first people he or she will meet will be Christine Pinello at River Road. We know will serve both our canine and human needs with that same special brand of calm and reassuring intelligence that we have valued so much over the years.
I like that we can get appointments promptly that everyone is very professional and that the staff and vets care about our dog.Marjorie
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014