What our Clients Say About Us:
It was so thoughtful of you to send flowers. Marcus was a special kitty and it was real hard to make this decision but I know it was best for him. Thank you again for your kindness.Lilly
Christine, thank you for not only being a super vet but a super person too!Sue and Ron
We have been with River Road for almost 20 years. They have always given us the most complete and loving care for our dogs. They are always very clear and open about costs and options for procedures and issues. We have, sadly, lost 2 dogs to very early disease (1 at 4, 1 at 5) and their compassion and caring have shown through during those tough times as well.
This thank-you card does not come close to being able to express the gratitude I have for all of you and everything you have done for Marley. Though I loved him so very much, it was hard for me to take care of him while finding him a home, and I could not have gotten through the summer without all of your care and support. Not only is he now cured of Heartworm, but you went above and beyond in June when he had seizures all night. He is now in a loving home in NY on a 30 acre farm able to run free and have lots of human interaction. Again, it would not have been possible without all of your support. Throughout the years you have always taken such wonderful, compassionate care of all our animals- cats, dogs, and chickens alike- and have helped make pet owning a delightful and rewarding experience. Thank you all so much for all that you do!
We so appreciated your wonderful care for Saysee, her quiet death when it was time, your thoughtful card and beauiful flowers from the garden. We miss her but she truly loves life and thought "life was a ball." Thanks!
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014