What our Clients Say About Us:
We want to thank everyone for the patience, caring, understanding, and skill that you showed us during Abigail and Chelsea’s illnesses. It helped us endure the agony of Abigail’s death and rejoice in big sister Chelsea’s recovery. We appreciate and thank you for it all.Kathy, Edna, Selena and Chelsea
Great information given. Options. This is a new dog for us after years without. There were many things I hadn't thought about and many of those things were brought to light. Thank you!
I am so grateful that such a well provided facility is so close to me and my dogs. All of you have been very helpful to me. Thank you.Jennie
Thank you so much for the outstanding care of Ticker. I appreciate the extra effort many of you made to help Tucker when he was not feeling well. Thank you for the extra time many of you put in in order to make him comfortable and help him feel better. It is so reassuring to know that everyone at River Road recognizes how important our pets are and are willing to go the extra mile to care for our 4-legged children! Again, thank you so much for the extraordinary care that was provided for Tucker. I truly appreciate the care he has received and know how all of you truly care about the animals in your care.
Thank you for all taking the time to talk with me and for showing me around your lovely clinic. I very much enjoyed seeing how much pride you take in the practice and your dedication to the animals and people. Thank you for your consideration and time.Sara
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014