What our Clients Say About Us:
Just a note to thank you for your caring expertise last week with regard to Muffin and her critical abdominal situation. Your immediate attention, self-confident manner, and fine, meticulous surgical technique were so appreciated by Muffin, if only she could express this to us- to say nothing of my feeling the same way. We both thank you.David
When our last old canine companion Herbie suddenly (but not unexpectedly) went into a state of ultimate crisis in the early winter, we knew that if we phoned Christine Pinello, who had cared for him and all our dogs for many years, she would know just what to do. It was a dreadful snowy, sleety day, we were unable to get Herbie into the car for what we knew would be his final journey, and we were quite distressed. But Dr. Christine and her tech assistant came out straight away, and they provided for our Herbie a dignified end, free of fear, and for us just the right measure of comfort and pastoral care. We now await a new dog to come into our lives, but we are certain that one of the first people he or she will meet will be Christine Pinello at River Road. We know will serve both our canine and human needs with that same special brand of calm and reassuring intelligence that we have valued so much over the years.
Love your clinic and the care my furbabies receive when they are in visiting you is fantastic!!!! Thanks to all of you!
Paul and I want to thank you for coming to our rescue last Friday and helping us through our terror and sadness. We so appreciated your coming- from your bed- to ease Shana’s seizure and to offer, respectfully, the possible options once her body was relaxed. We know we made the right decision despite our current tears. Your professionalism and nonjudgmental manner was sorely needed. We’ll see you again!Margo
RRVC Is an absolutely wonderful clinic. The staff are great and my animals receive wonderful care.Christina
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014