What our Clients Say About Us:
We can't say thank you enough for helping us through our sad loss of Danny. You are so caring and we could not have made it without you.
Please tell Harpo's friends at RRVC that he’s home doing well, but ever-so-slightly indignant over his meager rations. We slept together last night and are very grateful to all of you and your emergency help. We worried over the worst, so your counsel meant a lot. We’ll let you know the ultimate outcome. Again, thanks for all your concern.Gaal and Jack
Abundant thanks to everyone at River Road for all you have done for us and for our dogs.
Thank you for the great care Tucker received last week. With all of the strange issues he has going on at this time, I really appreciated the numerous phone calls to consult with PEAK as well as the thoroughness of his exam. Also appreciated the vet techs for sending pictures to PEAK and assisting with his care. Thank you for everything.Robin
I wanted to thank the awesome people that have watched over our two dogs and other two dogs before. I have been with the River Road Clinic for over 25 yrs. You have seen us through the death of two beloved dogs and now watch over our two present dogs. Our 13yr. old cocker spaniel is blind and deaf and you are helping me give her quality care. You have helped my border collie with behavior issues and regular health care. I recommend you to my friends and two of them have come to you. Thank you everyone!The Eck family
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014