What our Clients Say About Us:
We have been with River Road for almost 20 years. They have always given us the most complete and loving care for our dogs. They are always very clear and open about costs and options for procedures and issues. We have, sadly, lost 2 dogs to very early disease (1 at 4, 1 at 5) and their compassion and caring have shown through during those tough times as well.
We can't say thank you enough for helping us through our sad loss of Danny. You are so caring and we could not have made it without you.
Thank you for making time in your schedule to help us understand Lucy's condition. Your competence and care with humans and animals is excellent.
Thanks for your very competent, compassionate care of Sadie. Thanks also for your excellent care of Gary and me. Sadie’s last kiss was a testament to all of your good care. Probably not too many dogs give their vet a parting lick. We miss her and are very certain that we picked the right time to put her down. Thank you.Barbara
I love taking my pets/ family here. Every one is friendly and always on time and they understand pets are family.Danielle
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: