What our Clients Say About Us:
I want to say a huge thank you to the friendly, caring and compassionate staff at the clinic. They are the only vet clinic that took in my pet duckling when he was sick and same day appointment. Unfortunately my duckling passed later that night and a week later I got a very heartfelt card in the mail expressing their sympathies. They are truly a wonderful group of people who take the time and open their heart for the 2, 3 or 4 legged pets in your life. I won’t go anywhere else again!
I am most thankful to you both for having been so understanding and kind helping me to take the best care that I am able to of my beloved Madeline and her "baby: Sailor. Your help has been a true blessing to me in these difficult times. Thank you again for your kindness! And all my wishes of joy and peace to your entire dedicated staff!
We can't say thank you enough for helping us through our sad loss of Danny. You are so caring and we could not have made it without you.
Dr. Whitford was very attentive to my cat, Chelsea, and was very willing to explain issues and answer questions. As a result, she had a calming effect on me, as I knew Chelsea was in good hands.Anne
The staff was excellent. They went above and beyond an ordinary appointment They took time to answer all our questions and gave us info to take home. River Road Vet. Clinic is the best! Thank you.
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: