What our Clients Say About Us:
You always take such good care of Gary when he's unwell. While we hate having to visit unexpectedly we love that you're always right there! I'm glad our new kitty "Gus" will also be in such good hands! You are attentive and understanding and always provide a complete explanation of the problem and helpful insight into the appropriate options.
Many thanks for your skill and compassion. We love our boy and you saved him.Anna, Kiki, and Sara
I am so grateful that such a well provided facility is so close to me and my dogs. All of you have been very helpful to me. Thank you.Jennie
Shadow is thriving thanks to you. You cried for her because she survived [the fire] despite being a walking skeleton. I attribute her toughness and contentedness- despite her thyroid problem- to your wise care and advice. You did blood work and IV treatment and loaded me up with food for her without charging me a dime. Your caring and generosity have touched me deeply not just now, but over the decades. What a wonderful vet- and friend!
I wanted to THANK YOU for all your care for Max. I appreciate everything you've done for us and I recommend you highly to all my friends in the Upper Valley. If it wasn't 2 hours away we'd still be coming to you! Thank you Dr. Pinello! If Max and I are in the area we'll stop in to say hello!
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: