What our Clients Say About Us:
Thanks so much for your caring and compassionate work in finding warm homes for homeless creatures. You provide a real service.
Thank you SO much for helping support my mom when she had to put Sam down. Your compassion is a loving blanket for the Upper Valley!Jayne
Shadow is thriving thanks to you. You cried for her because she survived [the fire] despite being a walking skeleton. I attribute her toughness and contentedness- despite her thyroid problem- to your wise care and advice. You did blood work and IV treatment and loaded me up with food for her without charging me a dime. Your caring and generosity have touched me deeply not just now, but over the decades. What a wonderful vet- and friend!
I just wanted you to know that Bella the Border collie is doing wonderfully with the Tramadol. She is up to all of her old tricks, ambushing the Brittaneys, sticking her nose in the guests’ pockets, of course herding her humans around the house. Thank you for your thoughtful care of her, as always. I really appreciate the extra time you have spent thinking through options with be (and understanding my dog obsession).Elise
I am most thankful to you both for having been so understanding and kind helping me to take the best care that I am able to of my beloved Madeline and her "baby: Sailor. Your help has been a true blessing to me in these difficult times. Thank you again for your kindness! And all my wishes of joy and peace to your entire dedicated staff!
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Your Bird Needs Veterinary Care! April 27, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Pet Care After Death January 29, 2014
- Flea and Tick Prevention- Frontline Plus April 24, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: