What our Clients Say About Us:
Thank you for making time in your schedule to help us understand Lucy's condition. Your competence and care with humans and animals is excellent.
Thank you for your nice call about Finch and the recent note from your staff. We do indeed miss our sweet dog. Thank you also for your compassionate care of Finch as well as of our other dogs over the years. we have felt lucky to be part of the RRVC family.
We have been with River Road for almost 20 years. They have always given us the most complete and loving care for our dogs. They are always very clear and open about costs and options for procedures and issues. We have, sadly, lost 2 dogs to very early disease (1 at 4, 1 at 5) and their compassion and caring have shown through during those tough times as well.
Going to the vet’s is such a pleasure thanks to the best staff they treat you like family! What l like most Is the fact that Dr Pinello personally knows the specialist your pet may have to see. That fact gave us a great deal of confidence when our dog was diagnosed with cancer.Robert and Jill
Great place. I like that they pat my dog and welcome her. very important to me to feel staff likes animals and will take the time to talk to her.Margo and Paul
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: