What our Clients Say About Us:
Helpful and friendly. Appreciated the staff engagement with my young and animal-loving daughter!Dan
Thanks so much for your caring and compassionate work in finding warm homes for homeless creatures. You provide a real service.
We have been with River Road for almost 20 years. They have always given us the most complete and loving care for our dogs. They are always very clear and open about costs and options for procedures and issues. We have, sadly, lost 2 dogs to very early disease (1 at 4, 1 at 5) and their compassion and caring have shown through during those tough times as well.
A special thank you to you and all your animal and clinic care people, for all that you’ve done to keep our animals well and healthy. A word from my heart to all of you there; thanks for the support and care. It means so much to me to have such great care and understanding. My pets are a huge part of my life, their welfare is important. I’m happy to tell everyone what great services the River Road Vet Clinic and all its people offer to me through good times and trying times.Kristyn
Dr. Whitford was very attentive to my cat, Chelsea, and was very willing to explain issues and answer questions. As a result, she had a calming effect on me, as I knew Chelsea was in good hands.Anne
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014