What our Clients Say About Us:
I am most thankful to you both for having been so understanding and kind helping me to take the best care that I am able to of my beloved Madeline and her "baby: Sailor. Your help has been a true blessing to me in these difficult times. Thank you again for your kindness! And all my wishes of joy and peace to your entire dedicated staff!
You always take such good care of Gary when he's unwell. While we hate having to visit unexpectedly we love that you're always right there! I'm glad our new kitty "Gus" will also be in such good hands! You are attentive and understanding and always provide a complete explanation of the problem and helpful insight into the appropriate options.
I have found that River Road Vet in Norwich is always available for emergency vet care, including Sundays or evenings – even home visits when needed. Dr. Christine Pinello also has my vote – kind, caring, and very smart.
Thank you for helping Gela and me (and for all the flowers) through another year. All the best for you!Martina
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: