What our Clients Say About Us:
You always take such good care of Gary when he's unwell. While we hate having to visit unexpectedly we love that you're always right there! I'm glad our new kitty "Gus" will also be in such good hands! You are attentive and understanding and always provide a complete explanation of the problem and helpful insight into the appropriate options.
We had to put our cat Teddy to sleep on our last visit, which was painful and deeply emotional for us. Dr. Melanson in particular was able to communicate in her words and manner an appreciation of Ted and of the feelings about his death. The rest of the staff were kind as well and I couldn't have imagined how anyone could have done a more professional and compassionate job in such a trying time for us. What we liked most was not just that we received help and understanding at the death of our four-legged friend, but that he got such great care over the long run. We felt that the Staff really liked and appreciated Ted.
Christine and staff are beyond wonderful! Thank you for caring for our pets. Everyone cares….the best vet around.Anne and Gary
The staff is always so obliging and kind.The woman who worked with my cat Emma was amazing–a perfect combination of loving but firm with her and Emma can be quite difficult. She was also great at presenting the situation so I could make the best decision for Emma. I am so grateful.Neena
Great information given. Options. This is a new dog for us after years without. There were many things I hadn't thought about and many of those things were brought to light. Thank you!
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Your Bird Needs Veterinary Care! April 27, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Pet Care After Death January 29, 2014
- Flea and Tick Prevention- Frontline Plus April 24, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: