What our Clients Say About Us:
I just wanted to thank you so much for the care and kindness you have given my dogs. You are a doctor with a gentle, loving heart- enough mushiness, but your staff is WONDERFUL too!
Thank you for your nice call about Finch and the recent note from your staff. We do indeed miss our sweet dog. Thank you also for your compassionate care of Finch as well as of our other dogs over the years. we have felt lucky to be part of the RRVC family.
Thank you so very much for all of your extremely generous efforts in helping us care for and ultimately save Charlie! Never did we expect that so many people would want to help us like you did and show such interest and concern for his welfare! It was amazing, overwhelming, inspiring- a beautiful gift. Not only did you save him, but you taught our sons a valuable lesson about the kindness and compassion of strangers and of the importance of "paying it forward". Thank you so much! Best wishes for the New Year!
Everyone is friendly and mostly puts my animals at ease. That is why I like coming here. My cat especially hates having his nails trimmed but he is always much more calm and controlled in your environment and that is why I pick you!Mary
I wanted to express my gratitude for your care yesterday (and the day before) for Sid the big orange cat. In particular I wanted to than Dr. Melanson and all the techs that helped make Sid's final days as comfortable as possible. He was truly a special cat. Thank you so much.Caitlyn and family
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: