What our Clients Say About Us:
We want to thank everyone for the patience, caring, understanding, and skill that you showed us during Abigail and Chelsea’s illnesses. It helped us endure the agony of Abigail’s death and rejoice in big sister Chelsea’s recovery. We appreciate and thank you for it all.Kathy, Edna, Selena and Chelsea
We always feel the staff at River Road Veterinary Clinic put the best interest of our pet first. We will continue to refer friends and family to your clinic.Carol and Terry
Shadow is thriving thanks to you. You cried for her because she survived [the fire] despite being a walking skeleton. I attribute her toughness and contentedness- despite her thyroid problem- to your wise care and advice. You did blood work and IV treatment and loaded me up with food for her without charging me a dime. Your caring and generosity have touched me deeply not just now, but over the decades. What a wonderful vet- and friend!
We have been with River Road for almost 20 years. They have always given us the most complete and loving care for our dogs. They are always very clear and open about costs and options for procedures and issues. We have, sadly, lost 2 dogs to very early disease (1 at 4, 1 at 5) and their compassion and caring have shown through during those tough times as well.
A pleasure as always when the visit is routine (but then the staff helped so well on another acute visit even that was positive). Staff definitely goes the extra mile!Laura
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014