What our Clients Say About Us:
I would like to say a very Big THANK YOU for the great care that you gave my Max through his years with us. When we had to put him to rest you helped in a big way with the grief of his passing. (I miss my friend), you made iteasier for me by easing my mind that I made the right decision to end his pain. Thank you all for what you have done.
Abundant thanks to everyone at River Road for all you have done for us and for our dogs.
We had to put our cat Teddy to sleep on our last visit, which was painful and deeply emotional for us. Dr. Melanson in particular was able to communicate in her words and manner an appreciation of Ted and of the feelings about his death. The rest of the staff were kind as well and I couldn't have imagined how anyone could have done a more professional and compassionate job in such a trying time for us. What we liked most was not just that we received help and understanding at the death of our four-legged friend, but that he got such great care over the long run. We felt that the Staff really liked and appreciated Ted.
Great information given. Options. This is a new dog for us after years without. There were many things I hadn't thought about and many of those things were brought to light. Thank you!
RRVC Is an absolutely wonderful clinic. The staff are great and my animals receive wonderful care.Christina
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Your Bird Needs Veterinary Care! April 27, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Pet Care After Death January 29, 2014
- Flea and Tick Prevention- Frontline Plus April 24, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: