What our Clients Say About Us:
Very good experience for myself and my dogs.Carol
Thank you for your nice call about Finch and the recent note from your staff. We do indeed miss our sweet dog. Thank you also for your compassionate care of Finch as well as of our other dogs over the years. we have felt lucky to be part of the RRVC family.
I am grateful to the warm connection the staff make.Jennie
My family and I want to sincerely thank you for the wonderful and sensitive care you provided to our Golden Retriever, Hank, during these difficult days. From the acute management of his illness, to your compassionate end of life care, your office was superb, and we are deeply grateful.Larry and Nora
We are, and will always be so very grateful to you for your nudge to John to say "yes" to taking our Rosie home from your office when she was only ten weeks old. Now at 13 1/2 years old, Rosie is still such a bright light in our everyday. Thank you, thank you! I never had a doubt from the moment I laid eyes on her that she'd be perfect for us.
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014