What our Clients Say About Us:
They are always there when we need them. Like on Thursday October 8 we got Lilly by surprise in the morning we called and they took her right in. We had to cancel our 1 pm appointment on Monday October 5th as Lilly went into hiding and we couldn’t get her. We had an appointment for Lilly on October 8 at 3:30 and by than she is wide awake and we knew pretty much we wouldn’t be able to get a hold of her. They always bend over backwards to accommodate us. All the staff including the vets are always so so friendly. It is also so convenient having them close to town.Edwin and Joyce
Thanks so much for your caring and compassionate work in finding warm homes for homeless creatures. You provide a real service.
This note comes to say a most sincere "Thank you" to each and every one of you for all the special care that you gave to dear tiny Angel- then she visited your clinic and when she stayed while I was away- and then finally for helping her on her way to the happy hunting grounds. She was full of light and life and joy and delight. A profound thank you for everything.
Wonderful as always! The best staff and vet anyone could ask for.Anne
Shadow is thriving thanks to you. You cried for her because she survived [the fire] despite being a walking skeleton. I attribute her toughness and contentedness- despite her thyroid problem- to your wise care and advice. You did blood work and IV treatment and loaded me up with food for her without charging me a dime. Your caring and generosity have touched me deeply not just now, but over the decades. What a wonderful vet- and friend!
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: