What our Clients Say About Us:
We are, and will always be so very grateful to you for your nudge to John to say "yes" to taking our Rosie home from your office when she was only ten weeks old. Now at 13 1/2 years old, Rosie is still such a bright light in our everyday. Thank you, thank you! I never had a doubt from the moment I laid eyes on her that she'd be perfect for us.
We cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for the two and four-footed West family members over the past 20 years! Your love and dedication to animals brings tears to our eyes.Anna, Bente, Clifford, Matilda, Rat, Prozac, Phoenix, Vincent, Poochie, Peanut Butter, Amanda, and Snowflake
Seeing Mica as an individual rather than a generic cat with generic needs.Kathy
Abundant thanks to everyone at River Road for all you have done for us and for our dogs.
I have found that River Road Vet in Norwich is always available for emergency vet care, including Sundays or evenings – even home visits when needed. Dr. Christine Pinello also has my vote – kind, caring, and very smart.
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Salmonella and Backyard Poultry September 15, 2016
- What is a Tono-pen? May 23, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Case of the Month: Strangulated Hernia Repair February 5, 2014
- Managing Your Chickens April 28, 2014
- Skunk Spray and Your Pets April 29, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014