What our Clients Say About Us:
A pleasure as always when the visit is routine (but then the staff helped so well on another acute visit even that was positive). Staff definitely goes the extra mile!Laura
Thank you for your help and kind acts during out loss of Aster. I value you greatly as a friend and veterinarian.Rod and Lindsey
Shadow is thriving thanks to you. You cried for her because she survived [the fire] despite being a walking skeleton. I attribute her toughness and contentedness- despite her thyroid problem- to your wise care and advice. You did blood work and IV treatment and loaded me up with food for her without charging me a dime. Your caring and generosity have touched me deeply not just now, but over the decades. What a wonderful vet- and friend!
You always take such good care of Gary when he's unwell. While we hate having to visit unexpectedly we love that you're always right there! I'm glad our new kitty "Gus" will also be in such good hands! You are attentive and understanding and always provide a complete explanation of the problem and helpful insight into the appropriate options.
I have found that River Road Vet in Norwich is always available for emergency vet care, including Sundays or evenings – even home visits when needed. Dr. Christine Pinello also has my vote – kind, caring, and very smart.
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Glaucoma and Your Dog November 8, 2013
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: