What our Clients Say About Us:
You always take such good care of Gary when he's unwell. While we hate having to visit unexpectedly we love that you're always right there! I'm glad our new kitty "Gus" will also be in such good hands! You are attentive and understanding and always provide a complete explanation of the problem and helpful insight into the appropriate options.
Nine years ago you weren’t sure if I would make it through the night. I enjoy life, thanks to you and your crew.Eftikia
Thank you so much for allowing me to use your lab and microscope and for showing me how it works! All of the animals in the clinic are adorable and I enjoyed my short time there. Once again, I am grateful that I was allowed to use your materials.Roger
When my cat Harriette had to be put to sleep last year, two very compassionate ladies came to my home to comfort Harriette in her final hours, but also comforted myself and my nephew. She was a big part and a joy to our family and she is still very much missed. Many heartfelt thanks go out to all of the River Road Vets and the entire staff of the clinic. Not only do you care for each and every animal that you see and treat, but you also give that same compassion and understanding to people who love their pets. Many best wishes to all of you, and we hope from the Hicks home that you have a wonderful and joyous holiday season.
The Vets are wonderful and caring, providing necessary information to help me make an informed decision.
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014
Search Our Posts by Date: