Leptospirosis Health Advisory With the recent diagnosis of at least one Puerto Rican rescue puppy with Leptospirosis in our area (Hanover, NH) we feel it is extremely important that we educate our clients about this zoonotic illness. Leptospirosis is spread through the blood or urine (or food/water tainted with urine) of an infected animal. The […]
Archive | November, 2017
What our Clients Say About Us:
I wanted to THANK YOU for all your care for Max. I appreciate everything you've done for us and I recommend you highly to all my friends in the Upper Valley. If it wasn't 2 hours away we'd still be coming to you! Thank you Dr. Pinello! If Max and I are in the area we'll stop in to say hello!
The Vets are wonderful and caring, providing necessary information to help me make an informed decision.
I am the beauty that Dr. Pinello saved. Fearlessly driving through a raging storm, courageously operating with only flashlights for light. Having never performed this kind of surgery before, she was guided by the vets at the big hospital. She saved my life in more ways than one. After months of medicine and miles of bandages, hours of ground work to rebuild, my muscles and a new farrier I'm as good as new. Several rides 8-10 miles don't bother me at all. I run and play in the pasture all the time. Thank you all.Blazy
The staff was excellent. They went above and beyond an ordinary appointment They took time to answer all our questions and gave us info to take home. River Road Vet. Clinic is the best! Thank you.
I would recommend this clinic to anyone… staff are always helpful and I love the doctors.Danielle
- A Holiday Delivery! December 21, 2017
- Leptospirosis Health Advisory November 18, 2017
- The Upper Valley’s Best Veterinarian of 2017! September 14, 2017
- Why Perform a Urinalysis? October 5, 2016
- SediVue Urine Sediment Analyzer October 5, 2016
- Case of the Month: Leopard Gecko Impaction June 9, 2015
- Cats and Bladder Stones February 6, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Comfortis April 30, 2014
- Flea Prevention- Trifexis May 5, 2014
- Case of the Month- Thoracotomy May 6, 2014